Biomark FDX-B bulk PIT tags
Provide 100% unique identification
- PIT tags encapsulated in biocompatible glass
- Available in different sizes, performance levels and packaging options
- FDX-B technology, 134,2 kHz
Biomark FDX-B PIT tags are the highest performing RFID tags on the market today for fish and wildlife research. These tags are encapsulated in biocompatible glass and provide 100% unique identification.
The tags are available in different sizes, performance levels and packaging options to meet your specific application needs and budget.
All Biomark PIT tags are ISO 11784/11785 compliant and ICAR approved.
Biomark also offers HDX tags in 3 sizes. (Vials of 100)
Biomark PIT tags
- Mini HPT8 (8,4 mm X 1,4 mm)
- Mini HPT10 (10 mm X 1,4 mm)
- HPT9 (9 mm x 2,1 mm)
- GPT12 (12,5 mm x 2,1 mm)
- APT12 (12,5 mm x 2,1 mm)
- HPT23 (23 mm x 3,85 mm)
- HDX12 (12 mm x 2,12 mm)
- HDX23 (23,1 mm x 3,85 mm)
- HDX32 (32 mm x 3,85 mm)